Saturday, April 4, 2015

The First

Hello April! 

I cannot believe how quickly this year is flying by!  It has been a whirlwind of a year, changes and challenges I was not anticipating have allowed me the opportunity to, as a dear friend put it, form a relationship with myself.

Dreams have been dreamed now it is time for goals to be set and missions accomplished. Aren't beginnings are always so exciting and inspiring - fantastic news, today is the start of a new month. This month I am going to treat myself to happiness. I am at my happiest when I feel strong, clear, and surrounded by friends or family.  I have been making excuses and causing my own self misery, that stops today. I am as strong and as happy as I allow myself to be. 


Prove Yourself Wrong, 24 Fitness Mantras More Motivating Than Tony Horton on Crack


February was a rough month and I had an emotional hangover and celebrated in March with a month long pity party. I was on autopilot; wake, eat a boring breakfast, go to work, sit all day, leave, maybe attend a hh, work out, come home, skip dinner, sleep, and repeat. This left me feeling completely drained and I did not even recognize myself. I am a bubbly optimistic person by nature, I am positive that with a few routine tweaks I will be happy, healthy, and balanced. 

My continual mantra (I love these two equally and cannot choose!): "I am worth keeping a promise to." and "I am worthy of the very best in life, and now I lovingly allow myself to accept it."

I am especially enthusiastic for the month of April.  My goals are to maintain happiness and health. 

I will achieve this new level of amazingness by being present, letting go of what does not serve me and my goals, and preparing lunches, just like being aware of what type of gas I put in my car I want to be aware and cautious of how I am fueling my body... A step in the right direction, a holistic life!  

Roald Dahl, The Twits | 15 Wonderful Quotes About Life From Children's Books
Here's to a beautiful new month!

With Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS